Inspired by Derek Sivers, I’m making a list of the things I’m working on at the moment which are most important to me. My goal is to get all of them done by the end of the year. Unfortunately I don’t have enough money to stop doing everything else, but I would like to get there.
This list has actually been in place for nearly two months, but I find the idea of making it public intruging. I hope it makes me more accountable.
So on with the list, in priority order:
- Appear on two podcasts (50% done)
- Grow revenue from Progress by >= 10% (New release with Apple for approval)
- Increase the sign up rate on for the mailing list on this blog to 1% of traffic per week
- Move this site and Jen’s to dedicated hosting to improve performance
- Setup an auto responder for the Progress mailing list
- Make a Youtube video (just audio) of one these blog posts
I’m lucky that I don’t have to say no to lots of things in the same way Derek does, but there are still plenty of distractions in the world and I find looking at these things on the wall each morning really helpful.